Ontario is now in Step 3 of the Provincial Re-Opening as of July 16, 2021 at 12:01 a.m.
The Roadmap to Reopen is a three-step plan to safely and cautiously reopen the province and gradually lift public health measures.
In Step 3 we must all continue to follow the public health measures, advice and restrictions including the latest regulations below.
We remain committed to the safety of our Members, Guests & Staff.
As of Sept 22, 2021, Windsor-Essex residents will have to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to access non-essential businesses, including gyms, indoor restaurants, movie theatres, concerts and organized large gatherings, under Ontario’s new vaccine certification program.
As of Sept. 22, 2021, Ontarians will need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) and provide their proof of vaccination along with photo ID to access certain public settings and facilities.
These mandatory requirements would not apply to outdoor settings where the risk of transmission is lower, including patios, with the exception of outdoor nightclub spaces given the risk associated with the setting.
- For the period between Sept. 22 and Oct. 12, 2021, it is intended that people attending wedding or funeral receptions at meeting or event spaces will be able to provide a negative rapid antigen COVID-19 test from no more than 48 hours before the event as an alternative to proof of vaccination. These rapid antigen tests would have to be privately purchased.
As of 12:01 am September 20th the following regulations surrounding Weddings & Funerals (Ceremony or Reception) will come into effect:
Weddings and Funerals (Ceremony or Reception):
- Prohibit dancing indoors, except for the marital couple.
- Limit capacity of wedding, funeral, right or ceremony to the number of persons that can maintain 2 metres physical distance up to a maximum of 100 people.
- Prohibit the use of greeting or receiving lines.
- Ensure active screening at the event and prohibit any person that fails the screening from attending.
- Ensure that masks are worn at all times except when seated at your table.
- Ensure a process for vaccination verification for all attendees.
- Keep a list of attendees including contact information for all attendees.
- Provide the list of attendees to public health within 24 hours of a request.
OFFICE OF THE PREMIER
WINDSOR-ESSEX COUNTY HEALTH UNIT
We are now open for limited capacity indoor dining and indoor events with other restrictions such as social distancing and face masks.
Tuesdays – Saturdays
9:00 am – 5:00 pm and by appointment
The Members’ Lounge is Open to Everyone as follows:
Monday – 5:00 – 10:00 pm
Tuesday – Thursday – 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
Friday – 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
Saturday – 12 noon to 8:00 pm
CLOSED – Sunday
Fogo Pickleball is up and running again. We have 4 courts available for rental Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm. Reservations can be made online on the Fogolar Furlan Pickleball Network.
Our Fogo2Go curbside take-out service is ongoing and we are proud to offer new menu selections for your enjoyment.
Our menus can be found here on our Facebook page and on Instagram.
Please call the office 519-966-2230 during office hours to place your order.
We remain committed to being of service to you and hope that you and your loved ones remain safe during this time.
Hope to see you soon!